Sunday 5 July 2009

Ragam manusia..

In other words; The idiosyncracies of mankind

One of the idiosyncracies of mankind. Jealousy. So long have I been a victim of situations where people get resented due to what I get. That's the fact of this world. You just sit in your room, being yourself, doing nothing, and yet people, for no apparent reason get very defensive towards you. This plaque of stupidity has haunted me eversince I was small, and will always haunt everybody whose luck is just slightly better than a few others.

When I'm silent, people ask why am I like so, when I talk people hate it, aso what to do. I just be myself, and the more people hate it. And when I pretend, they become angels by offering me blissfull advice, telling me to become myself. Such wondorous hypocracy.

Such is the art of living, such is the evil of men, and such is the world we are living in. Life always puts one in a stalemate situation. So to say, the vision I have envisioned and have so far aimed to be planted in the hearts of mankind is SINCERE tolerance, and a piece of mind.

Like my father always says to me; 'At the end of the day, it all comes down to you.' Words which I stubbornly rejected, but in the end found out that it had a true and deep meaning in life. By the way, last night, I dreamt of standing up against my father, and ion the end getting scolded like hell. Thank God it was a dream.

So there are also a few group of people who likes to judge. People, who in my opinion feel so insecure about themselves and choose to feel superior by judging people without deep thought, and at the end of the day saying that they themselves are the most perfect beings created by God. Hahaha. How tremendously doof. Certain Eigenschaften they have;

1. Always find fault in the mistakes of others.
2. Makes a big deal of the mistakes done by others.
3. Have a ridiculous tendency to judge people by emotions
4. Have an overwhelming tendency for finding support.

And if they find support, they choose to hold on to that support, eventhough that support just chooses not to be held onto anymore.

So please, gimme a break.

2 comments:

  1. Stand above the crowd, speak out the word of truth and peace, and with great respect work to understand people intention. Be patience and seek HIS protection from the evil do-er.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If one stands above the crowd, and speaks the truth at hand, everybody will just resent.. If one counters opinions that another has, this will for both sides opress. One could only pray, that this disease will go awy, from the minds of men. Until when, will they repent, Nad make this world , a joyful swirl.. WHere everyone will just love without prejudice..

    ReplyDelete