Friday 8 May 2009

My blog has leaked

I never knew that word of my blog has leaked out. So, basically, I am now an official blogger. Wow.. what a shock. But it's ok.. It looks like I must now get facts straight on my blog..

Wow.. what a heftig week. It seems that time is passing very fast for the Klausur is already closeby. Exam gitters are up and my mood now is swaying violently like the violent winds during autumn.

Lately, I just rearranged my furniture in my room leaving a big space at the entrance. Perhaps I will buy a bean bag in Ikea and lay it in the centre making my room feel like my own sttronghold to find comfort and peace.

I also received a few personal comments but I shan't say all of them. My friend, by the name of Flip (who always jokefully labels me as someone not havng any friends whatsoever) once commented that I must live for my own. Thanks Flip for being the first to comment. I appreciate his words for it has a very significant and deep meaning and I will keep it in my heart.

Perhaps living for my own is ok, having it's own pro's and con's. Perhaps his words are right because perhaps all this while, I have been lying to myself. So, I think I shan't brag because it bores others somehow.. so lets jump to another topic.

TOmorrow by the way, my classmate Christuf and a few of his Freiburger friends will take me out for a trip of enjoyment in Freiburg. Hope that I enjoy their company. Thank God there exists a few understanding people like Christuf who still chooses to get acquainted with me despite of my language difficulty.

1 comment:

  1. no i mean it. seriously.
    when trouble meets, then you will easily find out the real meaning of friendships.

    either they were really close and friendly (not to mention, they laughed blatantly with you)IN FRONT OF YOU, whereas they stabbed you silently at the back, you might never know.

    what i meant by living in your own is not creepily hide at the corner of your room alone, but not to trust them to the fullest.

    you can, but there's a risk for that.

    even me myself either you wont have to be trusting much. haha.

    most importantly keep it cool bro.

    you may not shine (as to huhahuha and joining the massive crowds) but you do have your own speaciality.

    flip flop flap flup

    ReplyDelete