Tuesday 28 April 2009

Practics of Mankind

I don't know. Its very hard for me to have a delicate soul. My weakness which I've tried to overcome since I was young, was the fact that I easily fall in love with others. Sometimes, I feel that love itself is somewhat of a burden to me. All my life, I had friends, enemies, close friends, best friends, girlfriends and people who I just say "hi" to. But later in life, the more I see into thngs, I can only make one giant theory. Everything is an illusion and foreverness is non existent. Friends come and go, people will eventually die and leave this plane but what reamains dearest to you is the fact that you must love yourself.

So far, I've put myself before others. So far, I lived just to pease people around me, especially the one's I admire, but so far, I have never achieved a state of pure self satisfaction of being a person called "Farid Hadri Bin Mohd Suhaimi". I was never happy for being me, for I had countless of weaknesses which I have to overcome. Day by day though, as time passes, the more I learn about myself and how to love myself.

Seriously, I could not blabber about this to anybody face to face for telling so will only bore them and probably make them have a strong urge to steal the conversation and just flaunt about themselves.

In a conversation, its very hard sometimes. For me, a blissful conversation is a conversation when both sides or all sides share the same weightage in conversation. That means, not only must the conversation NOT be conquered by only one person, but MUST be shared upon by everyone who is there. There comes a time when one must listen and there comes a time when one must talk. I call it the ethics of conversing, but practically, those are just manners.

I love the world, how it is created, how God creates comforting people who comfort you in times of pain. But now, the more I explore the world, the more vast my ideas become. My ideals upgrades itself and ideologies are a thing of the past. God doesn't create all humans the same. God gives humans diversity and each with their own weakness, strengths and uniqueness. God endows hardship to people and at the same time endows endulgement to a few.

Because of this fact, misunderstandings occur. People fight, people kill, people hate each other, people want to destroy, people want to be superior. They don't remember the fact that we are equal in the eyes of God. People don't have tolerance of each other's differences. Well, a few do, but most don't.

I can only propose one idea, which can bring the world total peace and tranquility.

"TOLERANCE AND ACCEPTANCE OF EACH OTHER'S DIFFERENCES"

No comments:

Post a Comment