Sunday 26 April 2009

The Grand Opening of my own blog

A few years ago, I thought the idea of running a blog was stupid and a waste of time but being an ordinary human, I find blogs a place to express not only my opinions but also the opinions of others.
The topic in this blog is free. Anyone can discuss anything whenever they want, be it politics, religion, history, studys, fun, or just plain "shitty talk (aka cakap-cakap kosong in Bahasa Melayu). So please, to anyone who knows me, who I have known and who I will be acquainted with in the future, just bare with me the time to read and express what you want through my blog..

I myself do not know why I name this "the warrior's eye". Perhaps it's just something that came across my mind when I registered for this. Be it as it may, I like using the term warrior because warriors fight with honour and at the same time use their brains to achieve their purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment