Saturday 4 February 2012

Re-opening of my blog

I took a break from blogging these past few months. Well, my workload was getting to much, and my blogging mind became mostly irrational back then. Now it's ok... My exams are halfway done, my projects, reports, practicals, etc2.. Almost all finished.

This semester i made 2 big presentations in German. How frightening. My management subject and my industry project. All went unexpectedly good. Thank God. Then there was laboratory work, study groups, discussions, preparation for lab work, reports, all of them which my team completed with understanding, quality and precision.

Team work is something I learned alot in 2011. There was practical at my company, group works this semester, study groups, discussions etc2. The work culture in German is top class. At first I complained, but now, I feel very comfortable working here. Work is always done in teams here. The experience here is priceless. Honestly I salute how the people here tackle problems. Very proffessional. Aggresive but proffesional. At the end of the work, the outcome is always perfection.

Now, thank God I received a research grant where I could finish my Bachelor Thesis at. It's a company producing and researching stationary combustion engines. The pay is so to say good which also comes with an offer if I could work there as an engineer after I graduate. Well, if my government doesn't need german graduates, i may consider working there for a few years.

Sometimes we could never control our fates. Whatever God has planned for us, there is always a hidden bonus. It may seem painful and hard to accept at first, but in the long run, God knows what's best for all of us. Sometimes what we want, we don't get, because God wants to show us that not everything we want is what we need and not everything we want is what we can handle.

No comments:

Post a Comment