Sunday 18 July 2010

Reasons why I hate Justin Bieber


1. He steals the name of my hometown Johor Bahru. As I said in facebook, JB is Johor Bahru, NOT Justin Bieber.

2. His producers produces videos which give a bad influence to teens. For crying out loud, he is not even 18 and already singing songs about love, dating, and crap which I believe its not advisable for teens.

3. Perhaps I should only hate his producers, but I hate him more for agreeing to do it. People who find cheap love at a young age normally don't go very far in life; and he's like indirectly saying to his stupid fans: ''Hey, find love, enjoy life, take it easy'' and at the same time his fans are screaming at him like he's a saviour of some sort. And the modernized western concept of love is not about commitment, buat mostly pre marital sex.

4. That's why, some people say the media is poison. Seeing Justin Bieber further emphasizes my point. The media poisons the youth.

5. His child like, girlish voice and ability of playing the guitar are the only things which make him a star. Can't wait when he goes ito puberty. Let's see what his producers and fans think of him by then.

6. My message to his fans: It's ok to like him, but to be obsessed over a person who's voice will go away in a few years time is not practical.


2 comments:

  1. i wanna join this hate-justin-bieber club. aku sangat benci akan beliau. hahahahha....

    ReplyDelete