Wednesday 30 December 2009

Kami pernah dijajah mereka, kini sebaliknya


Last week my friends and I were in London. A seemingly short 5 days trip in the heart of England. London was for me the same as Kuala Lumpur. The dirt, the varsity, the people, the mentality. It reminded me of home and eventually I noticed that Malaysia followed London in many ways.

26th December was boxing day in England, and of course, discounts were everywhere. Outrageous amounts of people filled the dtreets of Oxford until it made me feel drowsy. Remembered the term 'Kuasa Rakyat' by Malaysian opposition and saw it in action in London. The rakyat (people) conquered the streets and crossed roads eventhough the traffic light was still red. Jaywalking was common and because of that traffics were in chaos. There was once this forum I heard in my FH :'Ordung und Chaos' (Order and Chaos), and the situation in London is for me under the catagory 'Chaos'. Public order was hard to be upheld. Even police cars and ambulances were held in traffic.

Kenapa ak buat tajuk blog ak camtu? Sebab kat London penuh org asing. Orang dari commonwealth kot. Org Malaysia pun penuh sampai dah jengoh nak tegur satu2. Jumpe2 buat dek je. Deorg pun sama. Nk jumpa org local pun siket je. Jgnlah Malaysia jd camni nnt. So, buatlah anak byk2 k untk agama, bangsa dan negara.. hehe.

Memorable trip. Many places we've been to. Thanx guys. Now, concentrate pekse k? BUlan depan dah exam. Bangkit2.. Jgn men2.. Good luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment