Thursday 30 October 2014

Been a long time


Hello. Been a long time i didn't update my blog.

In this interval of time, so many things happened. A period of growth, and evolution. I just couldn't care less about the tiny irritants that are happening around me because I have bigger things to worry about.

So, I am happy that I have grown out of the phase of adolescence and became a full fledged adult, grown up with the experience, not determined by my family, but by me and my hard work alone.

I learned a lot.

1. How to let go
2. How to accept people
3. How to defend yourself
4. How to be happy
5. When I should and shouldn't care
6. How to vocalize my thoughts
7. How to love your friends
8. How to de-claw your enemies and make them your friends

But knowing all that, doesn't make me perfect or  more superior than others. Some are born lucky to be exposed to these life changing experiences and some are just not. Life has it's way of rewarding people. We just have to be patient.
 

1 comment:

  1. Lama betul x update. Seronok bc blog ni eventhough the author jarang update. Muda2 dh fikir mcm ni. Bgs

    ReplyDelete