Monday 30 December 2013

Words of advice (INFJ)

I learn form experience.

Sometmes I sit, and just watch what is happening around me. I see good things, i see bad things.

What I see very clearly is that hardworking people will not fail. They will not regret because their hard work will eventually pay off.

But there are some, who wants things without working hard for what they want. And it pisses me off. Or even if they work hard, it will only be temporary.

I love my companions who are hard working, who endure, who never give up, who aim for perfection. I have trouble with those who do the opposite. As someone who sees this, I could only offer my advice. And sometimes a little nudge.

At the end of the day their success depends on them despite of the push i give.

Often I am called the killer of joy, of being a party pooper, but often I am correct. My actions and my achievments prove my point.

I am an ordinary human. What puts me where I am now is my hard work and my mentality. I am not perfect but everyday I choose to better myself, and become better than I was yesterday.

People tend to put others on pedestals, but what is the point? Why don't we follow who we respect.

1 comment:

  1. I am INFJ same as you. I love being hardworking and never give up on what I aim for. It's true we are an ordinary human being. Through out my working experience and what I've been deal about life, I know sometimes I kinda depressed about life and mentally exhausted thinking about what should I make myself to be better person. However, I never surrender. I keep on doing what I want, what I aim for. It's great to meet INFJ as you. Thank you for the writing. I enjoyed reading it. This is my first time knowing INFJ people too. So, Hi!(greeting virtually)
    -zerg-

    ReplyDelete