Tuesday 17 August 2010

It takes somebody


Alhamdulillah i"m home in JB to spend the ramadhan with my family and spend time with friends.

I like the weather here, not as hot like last year, and relaxing spending time at home, in a territory you don't feel so foreign like living in a student college.

By the way, still jet-lagging, and don"t know when this ordeal will end. Sleep in the day, active at night. For me, the medicine for jet lagging is gallons of coffee, but since its the fasting month, i have to naturally set my body clock without the means of stimulants.

Back here, i realized my oral english is slowly deteriorating. Have not been able to complete a sentence in 100% english. There must always be "rojak" one way or another.

That's what happens when you don't practice: you forget.






No comments:

Post a Comment