Sunday 16 August 2009

My last post before going back to Malaysia

Middle this week I'll be going back to my beloved country. Home sweet home. My home in Offenburg I consider it as shelter, but my home in JB is truly home. Eventhough I may not experience the freedom I am experiencing in Germany, it's a small price to pay for comfort.

Looking back since my arrival in Germany, I have in my opinion changed alot. From the way I act to the way I perceive others, all the circumstances that I have been through really matured me and made me closer to becoming an effective member of the society.

In INTEC, there were a few I never thought I will never make friends with, but in this distant land, these few became one of my best companions I've ever had. I'm thankful to God for granting me their presence. I'm also thankful that I still maintain a healthy relationship with friends who have helped me alot when I was in INTEC. Eventhough not many, I still stick to these words of wisdom:

Having a few good friends who are true,
Is better than having mountains of friends who are not..

and this is another amusing quote from someone I know which always makes me laugh when I remember it:

Scheiß ist besser als ein schlechter Freund.
(Shit is better than a bad friend)

hahaha :)

The word 'Tolerance' is redefined when I got here. Last time, I only understood this word under the meaning of understanding. But now, I define tolerance as: Accepting others unconditionally for who they really are, without having the slightest feeling of superiority. There are some who are annoyingly intolerant, but tolerance for the intolerant is also a bliss.

But there are some who just don't believe in the spirit of change. Some just choose to judge me for who I was, not who I am. For me, this fact is truly unfair, but it doesn't bother me anymore. It's better to chill, than to waste your brain thinking of nonsense.

Before I put my blog pen down, I would like to ask everybody for forgiveness and pray that all of us will be at the peak of health and safe from any deadly diseases. Amin. I will continue upon my rearrival. (2nd October)

2 comments:

  1. did u just quote me or am i being perasan? hahaha.. take care dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooops!! u quoted arol!! okok now i remember :)

    ReplyDelete